Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIF!

Happy Friday everyone! I know I'm thrilled that I made it through this week unscathed and I am sure you are thrilled that you did as well. Good news has come my way though! The Search for Mrs. Claus is set for release on June 20, 2014! I'm excited to share this with you!

This has been a difficult week at the office but has been extremely productive for me as far as my writing goes. I outlined a very pivotal chapter for my upcoming Camp NaNo work that really gives me a guide to how the novel will end. It excites me to reach a point like that when I'm writing or outlining! Reaching a point like that really makes me love doing what I do! It's just fun!

This weekend's going to be a stay-at-home sort of weekend for me. I've got a lot that I want to get done at home. Spring has sprung and there's lots of spring cleaning that needs to be completed. And April's almost here so I really want to work on more outlining. I have a lofty goal of 75,000 words for this Camp NaNo project and it will take a lot of hard work, imagination, and direction to make that happen.

If you're looking for a good book to read over the weekend and love crime novels, you may want to check out Sketch of a Murder by fellow MSH author Aya Walksfar. It looks like you'll be on the edge of your seat while reading! Aya's a captivating author and I'm going to have to check it out myself!

I'm hoping you'll all have a fabulous weekend! Rest, relax, and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment