Friday, March 14, 2014

Relaxation

Today is a much needed vacation day from work! For the past five weeks I've been working six days a week. My brain is a bit blurred from so much work and overtime. I really need this little break. I have today and tomorrow off, which will be really nice. I'm hoping to take today and just relax.

My plan for today is pretty simple. I want to outline another chapter in my next work, Pagan Ways. It's also my husband's birthday and we'll all be going to dinner tonight at Olive Garden. I'd also like to get a few things done around the house that I just haven't had time to do while working so much.

Camp NaNoWriMo is almost here! If you are planning on participating I wish you much success! If not and you've been thinking about writing a novel, consider it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain just by going for it. If you dream of becoming a published author, this is one avenue you can use to help your dream become a reality! And speaking of dreams, Unspoken Dreams by Alisha Guenzel will be released on March 22, 2014!

I invite you to check out her page.

Enjoy your Friday. I most certainly plan on enjoying mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment