Sunday, March 16, 2014

Continuous Progress

My author page on Facebook is growing! So far I have 50 likes. I know that's not very many but the number is slowly growing. I love seeing the progress that I am making!

March is halfway over. Honestly, where is the year going? It seems like only yesterday we were toasting the sparkling grape juice and wishing everyone a happy New Year and now St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow. This year is truly flying. There's an old adage that says "time flies when you're having fun." That's apparently true. This year so far really has been a fun year for me. Summer is just around the corner already!

Oh, speaking of St. Patrick's Day, for those like me with a love of all things Irish here's a book that you may enjoy! Bailey's Revenge by Allison Bruning is available now! I'm looking forward to reading this one. Some of my favorite novels have been historical romances set in Ireland. Do you remember Outlander by Diane Gabaldon? That series was wonderful and I'm hoping this one will be just was incredible! Do check it out if you're a fan of books set in Ireland.

Enjoy your St. Patricks' Day tomorrow and don't forget to wear something green!

No comments:

Post a Comment