Saturday, March 22, 2014

Oh Glorious Weekend!

The weekend is finally here! I'd jump for joy if I wasn't still relaxing in bed. Granted I have my laptop out and we've already had breakfast but my whole family is relaxing and being a bit lazy. It's the weekend so we can do that! My husband is snoozing, my daughter is watching Disney Junior, and I'm online. The pets are the active ones today. Lucy and Bear (our two dogs) are playing with a squeaky toy in the living room. Our kitten Chibi is running around. He's a typical kitten really. The silly little guy just jumped into the bathtub and is chasing his tail in there! It sounds like a little earthquake is coming from the bathtub! The other two kitties are being lazy. Athena is asleep on my jewelry box and Socks is in his basket on top of the bookcase in the living room.

So what's on tap for today? Aside from the usual housework that needs to be done we plan on staying home, relaxing, and enjoying being with each other. Family time is very important. Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of the week we don't get to spend as much time just being together as we like. Fortunately we can make up for that on the weekends!

The weekends are a great time to catch up on all those TV shows we've recorded on the DVR during the week. I admit I'm notorious for recording shows that end up not getting watched. We have three episodes of Dallas to catch up on today as well. That's one show that I definitely go back and watch! We love Dallas! I'm sure some of you are glued to your screens for the March Madness basketball tournament going on right now. As for me, I';m just ready to see something besides cartoons. My daughter loves to monopolize the TV on Saturday mornings. I certainly did as a kid too, so I'm all right with that.

I hope you all have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment