Wednesday, June 4, 2014

16 Days and Counting!

I cannot believe there are only 16 days left until "The Search for Mrs. Claus" will be released! My editor has been working very hard to finish the final edits. My husband and I have been working on the cover design as well. We have several in mind but just need to narrow it down to one cover.

I sincerely apologize for not blogging in so long. I've just been so busy writing, editing, and designing the cover for this book that I put the blog on the back burner for a bit. I can't believe that the time is flying by so quickly though! Before I know it June 20th will be here and "The Search for Mrs. Claus" will be available! Once the cover's been accepted by the publisher I'll be able to release it. I'm dying to give you all a sneak peak but I'm going to hold off until the official cover has been decided.

Are you getting excited about the release? I certainly am!

No comments:

Post a Comment