Sunday, June 15, 2014

Five Days Left!

That's right! There are only five days left until "The Search for Mrs. Claus" will be available!

Everything is on track for the release date. I heard back from my formatter today. Then book is formatted and ready to go. The cover is designed. The editing is done. The formatting is done. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!

This is going to be a great week for me. I've taken two days off from work for this book release. I'll be off on Thursday and Friday. Thursday is also my anniversary and my husband and I have plans to do some things together. That will be nice! We're going to go see Maleficent that afternoon. Dinner still hasn't been planned yet but I am sure I will cook something incredible! And of course I'm off on Friday too, as that is the official release date for this book! We have to put in for vacation far in advance at my job and I was so glad that I was able to get this day off.

Today is also Father's Day. I was fortunate to spend the evening last night with my dad. His band was playing at Maguire's here in Senoia. We went to hear him perform and had a great time! We're looking forward to seeing him again soon. I hope you all were able to spend time with your father this weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment