Monday, April 7, 2014

Writing and Life

Boy have things been eventful for me lately! I've been working on my Camp NaNoWriMo novel but have just been so overwhelmed during the past few days that I haven't had any time to write. Saturday night I was at a Highway Katz show and it was incredible! I tell you, if you happen to be in the Atlanta area, check them out if you can. I was able to sit in for a few songs at this show with my flute and I had a blast! It's not often that I'm able to get out and play like that. Music and writing are my two outlets for my creativity. I love both!

I am taking a vacation day on Wednesday from work and will be able to catch up my writing then. Unfortunately it's too late tonight to write. I promise I'm not throwing in the towel! Those 75,000 words aren't going to write themselves. I've just been tied up with some other projects that needed doing. I finished them tonight though so tomorrow it's back to Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment