Friday, July 11, 2014

Book Review: Etched in History by Amanda Marie

I like to read on my lunch break at work. Having the Kindle app on my tablet makes that very easy. Earlier this week I purchased "Etched in History" by Amanda Marie and began reading it. To say this novel is phenomenal would be an understatement!

I really enjoy reading historical romances and novels. I'm a huge fan of "North and South" and "Gone With the Wind." Though set in the same time frame, this novel is quite different from either of those. Below is the review I left this wonderful book on Amazon and Goodreads.

"This book captivated me from the first chapter! The story is completely different from what you're used to seeing out of a romance from a post-Civil War setting. This is a story about love and overcoming differences in a time when differences are shunned.

Unlike many stories, this one was told from the perspectives of all of the characters involved. I really enjoyed this because it allowed me to see into the thoughts of each character as the events were taking place. Amanda Marie makes it very easy for readers to know who is speaking and thinking though so there's no way you can get confused.

This was a very sweet historical romance! It's about love, not physicality. I could easily see this being made into a movie. It was a truly excellent read! I take my Kindle with me to work and read on my lunch break. I can't tell you how many times over the past few days reading this book I wanted my lunch break to be longer so I could keep reading! I look forward to reading more of Amanda Marie's novels!"

If you're looking for a clean, captivating romance novel, this one's for you. Snag a copy of "Etched in History" today. I promise you that you'll enjoy it.

Etched in History - Amazon

Etched in History- Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment