Saturday, July 5, 2014

First review: 5 stars!

The first review is in and it's a 5 star review! Oh this made my night! Thank you to reader Samaire Provost for your review and kind words!

I immediately read through my Kindle copy of the my own book and found a few errors that I didn't catch during editing. I've sent that info back to the publisher and they are working on correcting the errors prior to releasing the print version of "The Search for Mrs. Claus." If you're ready for a print copy of this book, stay tuned. It's definitely in progress. You can purchase the Kindle copy here on Amazon right now for only $3.99!

I'd also like to invite all of you to attend my virtual release party that I am hosting on Facebook next weekend. it will be July 12 from 3:00PM to 6:00PM EST. This will be a fun gathering to celebrate the release of my book, talk about Christmas things, play games, and even win a prize or two! Please come by, invite your friends, and come have a jolly good time with me that afternoon!

Christmas in July - "The Search for Mrs. Claus" Virtual Release Party

No comments:

Post a Comment