Sunday, August 24, 2014

Book Review: "The Dead Game" by Susanne Leist

Today I finished reading "The Dead Game" by Susanne Leist. This book isn't what I typically read but did like her style!

“The Dead Game” is very well written. The author has a gift at being descriptive and a talent with spinning a tale. This book will keep you guessing. Even when you think you’ve gotten everything figured out something new changes things for the reader and the characters.

The only two issues I have with this novel are that it just didn’t draw me in and there is an overabundance of characters in the book. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with this book. It just wasn’t typically the type of novel that I read. Trying to keep all of the characters straight became difficult at times. For those who are into spine tingling tales and vampires they will love it.

Purchase "The Dead Game" on Amazon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review. I'm happy you enjoyed it. Susanne

    ReplyDelete